Saturday, November 6, 2010

Learning

Remember I told you I found a forum? Well, what a forum it is! There is just so much information I can't take it all in. So I am going to follow their learning plan & start from the beginning. So far I have learnt how to hold the camera properly, why it is important to keep both eyes open when taking pics, and now I am learning to "follow my subject". I have done that before, especially when my cat is playing with something interesting.

OK, so why would I follow a learning plan when I have done something before? Simply because practice makes perfect, & the more I practice the more natural it will become. There are lots of holes ( huge ones in fact) in my photography knowledge, and I intend to fill them one by one.

So where is this forum? Try here.

No comments:

Post a Comment